Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Cool Websites!

Here are a few of the websites that I ran accross. I will try to remember to update the blog everytime I find a new one.

www.linentablecloths.com - here I found the red checked tablecloths that I wanna use for under $10 a table... I did use a promotional code though.

All of my promotional codes come from the coolest website ever its called www.retailmenot.com. Here you can type in the website that you are shopping on and find good codes for discounts... They have everything from free shipping to 20% off. This one is really worth while.

My favorite photographer is Miranda Owens. Miranda is a fellow Palmettoian (or how every you would describe us). She now lives in Louisiana with her Airforce husband and son. Miranda does great work and I am so wanting to get her to take our pictures. She has great rates for anyone in her area and her website is full of pictures that she has taken in the past.... you can find her on Facebook and at www.mirandaowensphotograpy.net.

If anyone finds any More websites that are handy let me know and I will be more than happy to post them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment