Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Fellow Blogger!

While searching for inspiration for daisy cupcakes, for the wedding of course, I ran accross this blog. The intire blog is full of ideas for fun and tasty crafts and treats.... I have chosen to use these cupcakes for my wedding cake instead of a traditional cake... You can find the fondant cutter at Michael's Craft Store and at several places on line...It is not under the coookie cutter section if you Google it. I paid $2.50 for my set of three daisy cutters, online they are about the same price, BUT you have to pay shipping, so unless you already have a decent order i wouldnt pay the extra ~$7 shipping...

This is the Cool Crafters Blog Link to the Daisy Cupcakes.

http://coolcrafters.blogspot.com/2008/10/how-to-make-fondant-daisies-its-fun.html

No comments:

Post a Comment